[lit-ideas] Re: Univocal philosophy as the value of transcendental claims?

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 16:49:57 -0330

I see I am able to retire now, confident that T analyses will not be
cannibalized by the anthropologists. A very articulate and cogently reasoned
post indeed.

"'Nuff said" is indeed the case, but they will hound you for another few days
(weeks?) on this. The subtle point they're missing is that "theft" must be
understood in the descriptive and normative terms you describe for any
"variations" in its sense or identifications of "exculpatory facts" to be
possible. (Oops, there I go again :)

Cheers, Walter