[lit-ideas] Re: Understanding Why Newton Contributed To Human Knowledge With A False Theory

  • From: "John McCreery" <john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 08:56:22 +0900

Feel free to assess away. The shift from "all" to "mostly" evades the Cretan
Liar trap in which you neatly caught me. The question about multi-valued
logics is serious. The washing machine is a demonstration that fuzzy logic
not only exists but also has practical applications. That it appealed
because laundry is often described as "white as snow" is undeniable.
Following your suggestion, I am cc-ing this reply to the list. Do carry on.

Cheers,

John

--
John McCreery