[lit-ideas] Re: The bullshit stamp

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 18:08:07 -0230

Quoting Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> --- wokshevs@xxxxxx wrote:
>
> > Sarcasm
> > and rhetorical questions do not belong in professional feedback to
> students
> > on
> > their work.
>
> No shit, Sherlock?
>
> Donal
> Reminded fondly of those 'What is this shit?' marginalia

I recommend that you sue for gross negligence and dereliction of professional
duty, Watson. In Canada, we have no statute of limitation pertaining to
violations of respect for the developing autonomy of students. (QC
notwithstanding, of course. But then, they're usually "notwithstanding".)

Walter O.
MUN