[lit-ideas] Re: The Thing I Thought I Would Not Watch

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 08:45:49 -0700

It looks as though people enjoyed it.  As I was turning in, a woman wearing a
most extraordinary nearly cobalt blue dress and hat had just arrived.  Talk
about "hello limelight."  No idea who she was, but clearly in contention with
Posh Spice for whatever award they give to the person who takes viewers' eyes
off the bride for more than a second or two.

A Welsh ring, I read.  Were there pipes at any stage?

David Ritchie,
breakfasting in