[lit-ideas] Re: The Sidgewick Problem

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mike Geary <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 18:09:45 -0230

Quoting Mike Geary <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> WO:
> > P.S. Anyone going to the CPA Congress in Saskatoon next month?
>
> I'll go if you'll pay my way and bring the Glenlivet.

Hey, I'm still smarting from my UK trip. $4 for a coffee at Starbucks. And what
the pubs charge for 1.25 oz of malt is highway robbery. So you're on your own.
(Don't you have a boat? We have an intricate network of canals and waterways
criss-crossing throughout the prairies.)

> Mike Geary
> Memphis
>
> P.S.  Just how long is your ponytail?

It depends on the occasion.

Walter O.
O'Reilly's Whale and Pelican Petting Tours
St. John's