[lit-ideas] Re: The Present as History

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 10:17:07 -0400

David, you are such a generous soul to want to share your family joy with us. But your gift of telling is enough. Except I would like to see you in your dress up clothes, cravats and all. It is wonderful that your children get such joy out of something as civilized as high tea. And the table setting sounds like something from the queen's palace. All joy to the young in your home and your family.

Veronica Caley

Milford, MI

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ritchie" <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>