[lit-ideas] Re: Not Border Collies

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 11:05:26 -0700

On Aug 4, 2011, at 4:03 AM, cblists@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Robert Paul wrote:
>
>> I just realized what should have been obvious to me: these sheep are what
>> androids dream of.
>
> But DO they?
>
> Chris Bruce,
> wondering why they
> changed the title, in
> Kiel, Germany
> --
I changed the title again.  Magic!

Chris is back, after a summer hunting in Schwabeland, or doing something of
that ilk.

Today's free "welcome wagon" gift is knowledge that in all of Maryland there's
only one person with the last name Schwabeland.

David Ritchie,
wondering what dreams may come to butroids, orroids, yetroids
Portland, Oregon