[lit-ideas] Re: The Power of Nightmares

  • From: "Erin Holder" <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 14:41:32 -0500

I should have known.  Here I was, all ready to impart the dream I had last
night about a massive flesh eating bumble bee.  It wasn't nearly as
interesting as the dream in which I was a pirate and had to slay a fire
breathing dragon by running the dragon's human daughter through with
Excalibur in order to lure the beast to my underground hotel on an island
made of amusement park rides, where I defeated the monster and then had to
navigate my wooden pirate ship through a treacherous storm, but it was still
pretty exciting.  There was some other side plot to the bumble bee dream,
but I can't remember what it was.  Some quick money making scheme that a
group of pre-teens had devised that resulted in my having to pay around five
hundred thousand dollars a month for a Lincoln I didn't buy.  Who knows.  Ah
well, pizza time.

Erin
Toronto