[lit-ideas] Re: Subject/Object

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 11:49:31 -0700

on 5/1/04 12:34 AM, Andreas Ramos at andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> This may amuse some of you. Below is a list of subscribers, followed by the
> number of postings from that person. (I cut off the list arbitrarily at 10
> postings.)

It struck me, at tea time actually, that niche-wise, if not the man of the
match, or the goal of the day, or the toilet attendant of the year, I could
find perhaps myself as the goal of history.

My questions to the gathered worthies are, "Would this count as a
tealeaveso'logical thought?" and "now that I have more posts to my name than
Michael Chase, what prize fame?"

David Ritchie
Experiencing the long dark tea time of the soul in
Portland, Oregon