[lit-ideas] Re: Star Wars (was Reason) (was Faith) (was cuddly kittens)

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 22:43:08 -0400

>Hi,
>Having gone to the 12:01 am showing, I won't spoil it for you...

I went to the 12:05 showing, but I'm in the Eastern Time Zone, so I saw it
first -- neener neener neener. This is the first time I've every done
ANYTHING like that for a movie; but since I'm going through my midlife
crisis (it's been 20 years so far), my geek friend and I went and sat in a
sold out theatre for 5 hours for a 2:24 film. It was good. Better than 1
and 2 (IMHO) but a little bit of a letdown in the end. It left many
questions open, even for an non-afcionado like myself, who has seen all 6,
but not dozens of times.

forcing the May with you,

p.s I was REALLY tired today after only 3 hours sleep, but it was worth it
-- well at least that's what I told people!

[insert pithy quote here]
Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Leamington, ON. Canada