[lit-ideas] Re: Snow is white, and Grass is green (Collected Papers by Tarski)

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 09:21:49 -0800

I wonder if we could have an example of an illogical statement—?

There are plenty of examples of illogical statements. Just look in the newspapers. Pick a section: Celebrities, Business, or US foreign policy.

In fact, I suspect that "illogicality" is more common than logical statements. We are fortunate to live in the country with the world's most illogicalistical president.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com