[lit-ideas] Re: Picks of the week

  • From: JulieReneB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 13:43:48 EDT

My kiddo has a game, I think it's called Tycoon, where you start with a void
and create your own land masses, countries, cities, down to the individual
characters.  It has "God mode" where you can blast away in destruction as much
of
it as you want by lightening bolts, hurricanes, tornados, etc.  I was a
little unnerved by how fun I found God mode to be.
Julie Krueger
Date:5/21/2004 5:17:19 PM Central Daylight Time
From:andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx
To:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx