[lit-ideas] Re: Necessity is not an established fact, but an interpretation

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 19:01:41 +0100 (BST)

A week and a half ago I wrote this response in the above thread (which explains
for example why, logically, from one set of initial conditions, A, nothing may
be inferred as to another set of "initial conditions", B) only to be met by a
barrage of silence and the comparative analytical spaghetti of sharia law. I do
not ask much, a simple "Popper is of course correct" would do. From the whole
list please.

Donal
London