[lit-ideas] Re: My Friend Stephen Straker

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 09:42:36 -0400

What a lovely evocation.   We should all be worthy of such testimonials.

And what a great idea -- Arts 1.   I teach at a small northern Ontario
university where the idea of a liberal education regularly loses ground
to career-based training.    Now you've got me dreaming...

Here's to Stephen, indeed.

Ursula,
mightily impressed