[lit-ideas] Re: My Friend Stephen Straker

  • From: Teemu Pyyluoma <teme17@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 07:23:05 -0700 (PDT)

I used to read this list on digest where all the posts
are in one big mail, reading through it I often missed
the header telling whose mail it was, but usually knew
who was writing without even thinking about it, only
stopping to wonder who is this when there was a new
poster. And also, when someone wasn't posting for a
while there was a sensation of something missing, a
change in the tone of the list. I can't say I knew
him, but I knew Stephens Straker's writing and I will
miss it.

My condolences to his friends and family.

Teemu

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail