[lit-ideas] Re: Moist breasts and the it girl's bleached beauty

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 15:35:52 +0000 (GMT)

> He is a good fellow.  He spent much of the session recommending to me,
> "Lov=
> Actually," which he said was co-written by one of the people who wrote the
> "Black Adder" episodes.

Yes, Richard Curtis - also responsible for 'Four F..g Weddings and a Tragic
Gay Death', to which 'Love, actually' has been compared. For the kind of
rom-com sugary confection it is it had typically mixed reviews here, some
regarding it as the worst movie of its year, others as one of the best.

> I was convinced that I ought to give it a try.

Provided you are immune to rapid-onset diabetes, as your physician presumably
checked.

> Have you seen this?

No.

Donal