[lit-ideas] Re: Moist breasts and the it girl's bleached beauty

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 23:55:10 EST

You sound like you are enjoying the holidays marginally more than I (I'm
currently contemplating an artificial comatose state until January 5) -- this
year I consider them the 7th circle of hell.  Chevy Chases' Christmas is
starting to look idealisically good.  I just want to know how a subject
heading
including "moist breasts" and "girl's bleached beauty" didn't get caught  in my
spam filter, when my brother's e-mail subject-heading included the word
"perfect" was identified as porn.

Julie Krueger