[lit-ideas] Re: Max Boot

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 00:16:52 -0000

OK I'll say it *another* one more time.  You said when someone
criticised terrorists/terrorism, they were attacked.  That is not
true.  It's true Eric's been attacked on this list, it's true
you've been attacked on this list.  It's also true you've both
attacked other people.  What is not true
is that you've been attacked

>for wanting to oppose
> Militant Islamists.

that is either a lie or a total failure to read and understand
the posts on
this list.

Judy Evans, Cardiff, UK