[lit-ideas] Re: Living Wills

  • From: Robert Paul <robert.paul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 20:35:16 -0700

This is not a painful death; Mrs. Schiavo was able to receive medication
for pain and apparently needed little. She was not whining piteously for
food, etc. I haven't read the news since Wednesday morning, but there is
no analogy here and to suggest there is one is extremely misleding.

Robert Paul
Reed College