[lit-ideas] Re: Lit-Ideas: A Survey

  • From: "David Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 02:44:31 -0500

 Brother,

You've (almost) redeemed yourself.  Not that you need my affirmation for
redemption.

The only thing that currently holds you back is subtext.  The whole, "No,
really!  I've been here (Japan) for a long time!  I'm not your average
Yank!", was a bit much.

Nonetheless.  You (almost) resisted countering my wholly unwarranted, but
thoroughly enjoyed, attack.  You've already proven your non-average
status by reading and contributing to this list.  No need to flaunt it.

flaunting,
d.

  Hi, David.
  Have you ever been to Yokohama? It was already a great city when we
  moved here in 1980 and, remarkably enough, it has gotten even better
  since.
  Cheers,
  John
  On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 4:15 PM, David Wright <wright@xxxxxxxx> wrote: