[lit-ideas] Re: Lit-Ideas: A Survey

  • From: "William Dolphin" <dolphinw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 17:48:55 -0600

While I hesitate to correct the esteemed Prof. Geary, I have never lived in
San Jose, CA, and nor would I. Miserable place.

San Francisco is the town the original Phil-Litters will remember me from,
and it was Berkeley for a dozen years before emigrating in 2007 to
schizophrenic Memphis, where it was 72 last Thursday, snowed 4 inches on
Saturday, and will be in the mid-70s again by this Thursday.

I'm also the proud father of two sons: a newish 9-mos-old and a
well-established 19-yr-old.

-Wm. Dolphin

redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%
26hmpgID