[lit-ideas] LUMBERJACKS IN BLACK DRESSES

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 10:51:18 -0600

I'm pleased to see that Pope Benedict has finally outlawed gays from the
priesthood.  Hello?!  2000 years ago the church made women anathema, I can't
imagine what took them so long to get around to outlawing girlie men.  There
is, of course, the prickly little question of where the hell they're going to
get their priests from now.  But not to worry, there's always that large pool
of castrated lumberjacks looking for something to do.

Mike Geary
a lumberjack's lumberjack
Memphis