[lit-ideas] Re: LUMBERJACKS IN BLACK DRESSES

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 14:58:44 -0500

I wonder why the British men in the article from the BBC dress in frillies and
like schoolgirls, then strip naked and knock others unconscious, not to mention
watching others being knocked unconscious while everybody's naked.  In addition
to giving new meaning to the word knockers, it begs the conclusion that forcing
the prisoners of Abu Ghraib into homosexual acts in women's clothes was less
about torture and humiliation and more about a sexual thrill for the Americans.

For Julie, the Catholic Church is strange, no doubt about it, but pedophilia is
not a Catholic disease.  All countries/religions have their share of it,
including the Jews.  The world is weird, and all in it equally think it's the
other guy who's weird.

Andy Amago