[lit-ideas] Re: Justifying Moral Principles?

  • From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 18:12:45 -0330

Rorty didn't express any optimism or pessimism re the possibilities or future of
his "ethnocentrism." His claim, pace the realists, constructivists, Kantians,
emotivists, etc was that this is all we've got as a justification strategy.

Remembering fondly the forests of Opatsia, the slivovitz in Slovenia, and Katya
in Lyublyana.

Dovijenya, Valodsya