[lit-ideas] Re: Israeli-Hezbollah conflict

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 11:11:53 EDT

I was supposed to go to the Social Security office today -- couple miles
away -- 100 degrees, 110 heat index.  I declined.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Israeli-Hezbollah
conflict  Date: 7/19/06 5:41:15 A.M. Central Daylight Time  From:
_judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
> I'm using an iBook on loan from the College  while mine's being
repaired.
> Apparently the sender's name in my list  mail will appear as
'loaner.'

so long as no other Reed Loaner  impersonates you! Bbut I see
you are in fact loaner/rpaul.

I'm  surprised I noticed that on Britain's Hottest Day Ever.
Today
I'll not go  out in the midday sun

Judy Evans,  Cardiff