[lit-ideas] Re: Inferring the Poodle Card

  • From: Julie Krueger <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 11:12:04 -0500

I also have a sheltie -- part rabbit.  Until very recently (7 years of age)
she flew from the top of one piece of furniture to the other, round the
room, in total, inexhaustable exuberance.  I had to keep everything cleared.
 When my Mother passed away and I was in deep, paralyzing grief, she huddled
next to me on the bed for days on end, never leaving my side.  Even though
she now is driven crazy by cars passing by on the street (her herding
instinct makes her believe that her sole purpose in life is to make sure
that anything that moves gets where it's supposed to go), she is the light
of my life and constant companion.  Never had a sheltie before her.
 Probably will never have anything else.

Julie Krueger