[lit-ideas] Re: Inferring the Poodle Card

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 13:25:30 -0400

David,

You are so fortunate to have a border collie. I love them. But I thought they were more energetic than shelties. Little did I know. We quit going to the dog park because one of them walked around aimlessly and the other one guarded us and went berserk when another dog approached to get her to play. So here one chases the other's tail. Not so much anymore. They are both old, sick and we will be coming to the horrible time in dog ownership. At which time I will be a total basket case for a couple of weeks.

Veronica

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ritchie" <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>