[lit-ideas] Re: Il Divo and Katherine Jenkins

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 18:01:30 -0700

Judy,

Over the years Susan's taste in music has gravitated a bit toward mine which
is classical, but then she discovered Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli
which are half way between classical and pop.  I guess Brightman is yours as
well.  I was impressed with her for awhile, but got tired of her, especially
her theatrics.  Perhaps I have gotten tired of Bocelli as well but Susan
never has.  She buys every CD he puts out.  I like opera, but don't have too
many of CDs of just songs, but Jenkins impresses me.

Thanks,

Lawrence

  _____