[lit-ideas] Re: Il Divo and Katherine Jenkins

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 01:42:25 +0100

>Judy, as the expert on all things British,

:)

Il Divo are really pretty popular here, and both their albums were number 1
in the charts.  Katherine Jenkins is really very big here, yes; she's
Welsh but is very popular and well thought of in England as well. She's
remained more of a classical singer than the Il Divo and
isn't a manufactured product like them (I sometimes find them a bit
over-produced).

Judy