[lit-ideas] Il Divo and Katherine Jenkins

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Lit-Ideas" <Lit-Ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 17:28:15 -0700

Judy, as the expert on all things British, perhaps you can tell me whether
the following advertisements are accurate.

Susan came home with Il Divo's Encore and we listened to that today.  We
both thought it was very impressive, probably better than their first album.
The commentary that goes with it implies that they are a very big hit in
England.  Is that true?

Also, I bought a CD by Katherine Jenkins a while back and liked it enough to
order her Living a Dream.  The advertisements imply that she too is very big
in England.  Is that true?

Thanks,

Lawrence