[lit-ideas] Re: I shall say this only once (allo allo)

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 17:18:30 -0800

On Mar 8, 2007, at 4:28 PM, Judith Evans wrote:

Brill!

yes indeed, David!

I'm gravely tempted...

Get your mother's wartime dresses out of the attic and go. And if you find yourself sat next to an odd fellow in an ARP helmet and a kilt, it'll mean I wangled some sort of conference money to give a paper titled, "Foregrounding Resistance Foreplay; Body, Sight and Site in Catchphrase Citing."

David Ritchie,
Portland, Oregon