[lit-ideas] Re: Hume's Missing Shade of Blue

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 21:58:02 -0500

Sue Trevor! I didn't know you were still alive. Congratulations. I always did enjoy your posts, your perspective. Why are female posters so willing to cede the territory to males? Your kind is supposed to be the verbal ones after all. Are we guys so shallow in our understanding of life that communication seems to your kind more a task than pleasure? Is our focus so egoistic that no meaningful communication seems possible? Or are we just such a bore in all our concerns? Do women really live lives more meaningful than men and knowing they know the truth, feel little need to assert themselves as knowers of the truth?

Enquiring minds want to know,
Mike Geary
Memphis

Original Message ----- From: "Sue Trevor" <suettrevor@xxxxxxxxx>