[lit-ideas] Re: Guardian Unlimited: Denmark's new values

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 11:38:26 -0500

They wouldn't, if we gave them a reason not to, such as treat them with
respect.  Not deference, just respect.  We can make ourselves more desirable
than the fascists.  The Germans found fascism so attractive because they felt
like crap after WWI.  Win the hearts and minds of ordinary Muslims and they
won't want to be Islamists.  Alternatively, bomb them and prove our superiority
that way.  It's what we fully intend to do anyway.