[lit-ideas] Re: Facebook (Re:Where did the pictures go?)

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 15:14:48 -0500

I agree strongly with Judy and Ursula -- I'd like Lit-Id to remain as an email thingie and Facebook to be the social adjunct to Lit-Id. I doubt I've used the word 'adjunct' since 1973. I do like Facebook better than the blog thingie. It's much more user-friendly and flexible and inviting and versatile and I think people will check it out more often than the blog thingie. Anyway, that's my opinion thingie.

Mike Geary
thinging in Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>