[lit-ideas] Re: Facebook (Re:Where did the pictures go?)

  • From: "Paul Stone" <pastone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 11:01:59 -0400

On 9/12/07, Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I would really like to keep the email though.  I love the
> instantaneousness.  I love the wit. I love the ease.   I love the
> simplicity.   I think some of that would be lost.   I could go on and
> on...
> Ursula, underwhelmed as well...

It's too late Ursula. The suggestion has been made, and from what I've seen
so far, a lot of lit-idears are joining facebook and preparing for the
inevitable. I would like to keep the old fashioned email thing going too,
but at least Facebook would eliminate the necessity for me to log into gmail
just to contribute. ;-P

paul