[lit-ideas] Re: Facebook (Re: Re: Fwd: Re: Where did the pictures go?)

  • From: Teemu Pyyluoma <teme17@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 07:24:12 -0700 (PDT)

I wrote:
>I could go and on about this, actually I'd love to... Anyway, I just created a
>Facebook group called lit-ideas to experiment with, feel free to use and
>abuse. It is in "closed" status now, which I take to mean that I have to
>approve members.<

And apparently John already did create a group, so ignore lit-ideas group...

Cheers,
Teemu
Helsinki, Finland

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for
today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.

Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
http://travel.yahoo.com/