[lit-ideas] Re: Facebook (Re: Re: Fwd: Re: Where did the pictures go?)

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 02:22:01 -0500

So now there are TWO groups of "us" on Facebook?  I finally found the one
that John & Andreas have posted pic's to, but I believe it is called
Lit-Ideas ....  what's the name of the other Lit-Ideas non-Lit-Ideas
Facebook oh hell I'm making myself dizzy.

Julie Krueger
(how many sites does one group of people need???  Maybe an infinite number
for an infinite array of variables ....  but man -- I do have one or two
other things to deal with online.....not that I'm complaining .... merely
.... being somewhat bemused and somewhat astonished)