[lit-ideas] Re: FW: Mel Gibson, here I come

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 19:42:18 -0700

Mike Geary wrote:

It's just the heat, Carol. Fill your bathtub with cold water, light an incense candle, fill a pitcher with crushed ice and pour it full of peppermint schnapps, turn off the lights and settle down into the tub, in half an hour you'll be floating in scapes of cool sweet calm.

Out here we fill the bathtub with peppermint schnapps, invite the gang over and get nekkid. After awhile the candle burns out. I thought that as a trained ethnographer you'd want to know that.

Robert Paul
Moonlight Professor of German Idealism
Mutton College
Sheepskin NE