[lit-ideas] Re: FW: Mel Gibson, here I come

  • From: Carol Kirschenbaum <carolkir@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 18:56:13 -0700

Julie writes:
>Isn't it the diversity of personalities and backgrounds and >experiences on
>this list serve that makes it interesting?
  ck: Certainly. I was simply addressing one poster's apparent problem--that
s/he was posting messages that bored him/herself--with a common sense reply. If
you believe your post is boring, because it bores even you, don't send it.
Amagoreni seems to have a case of chronic, obsessive posting disorder.

  Over and out.
  Carol

        Date: 8/4/06 7:29:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time
        From: Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx