[lit-ideas] Re: FW: Mel Gibson, here I come

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 21:46:56 EDT

Isn't it the diversity of personalities and backgrounds and experiences on
this list serve that makes it interesting?

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: FW: Mel Gibson,
here I come  Date: 8/4/06 7:29:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time  From:
_Ursula@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yikes!
Not everyone feels that  way.
U.