[lit-ideas] Re: Eyeing Iran

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 21:02:35 -0000

"There was a time when the oil at least partially did belong to us (our oil
companies) or to Britain or one or two others because we developed the wells,
drilling equipment, processing plants, etc and were entitled to a portion of
the prophets."

I've removed this quote from its context not because I want to pick on Lawrence
but because I wanted to draw attention to the wonderful typo at the end. I'll
leave it to others with more imagination and linguistic ability to create a
suitable rap on the thoughts that it creates.

With no intention of extracting the michael for a typo since I'm prone to them
myself.

Simon