[lit-ideas] Re: Eyeing Iran

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 15:18:43 -0500

If I owned all the kidney dialysis machines in the world and King Kong's wife had a kidney problem, I suppose I would be within my right to deny her treatment if I liked. But then I wouldn't be surprised if King Kong got upset.

But if it was tiny tim, who cares right? You can still withhold the treatment.

I probably wouldn't get on my high horse and tell King Kong, "Who are you to tell me what I can do with my kidney dialysis machines?" But that's just me.

But, but, but... isn't that exactly how your medical system "works" over there?

just wondering if I've got it all wrong

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada