[lit-ideas] Control

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 20:01:47 -0400

I just want to say that I don't think for a minute that Condi runs Bush.
Clearly Bush adores her, and if she takes care of him, it's because he wants to
be taken care of.  She's been described as his office wife.  My suspicion is
that he has a love/hate relationship with Condi.  Most close relationships are
that way.  The husband "forgets" the anniversary and so on.  My educated guess
is that Condi does his bidding, and part of her job is to take care of him
because be wants it that way.