[lit-ideas] Re: Bush's Class-War Budget

  • From: "Stan Spiegel" <writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 16:24:19 -0500

Andreas sense of irony is very limited. The poor in red and blue states will
suffer. The elderly in red and poor states will too. And children aren't
immune in blue states. Veterans aren't either. I'm not immune to it. You
aren't either. And states themselves -- whether red or blue -- will suffer.
Just talking about it isn't enough. We need to give our representatives a
reason to stand up and object. These are not just academic issues to be
calmly discussed. The sociopath in the White House needs to be stopped in
whatever ways we can find to stop him -- ar at least to limit the damage he
can do.

Stan Spiegel
Portland, Maine