[lit-ideas] Re: Bush's Class-War Budget

  • From: Carol Kirschenbaum <carolkir@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 22:01:12 -0800

>recently told me that in 1983 W said that Social Security would be bankrupt
>by 1988.>

This was mentioned on one of the Face the Nation/Meet the Press shows this
morning.  Bush Jr. was then running for a seat in the Texas state
legislature, I think the speaker said. One thing about our guy George, he's
not flighty. Once he has a notion, he sticks to it forever, and lord help us
all.
Carol K.