[lit-ideas] Re: Big Army versus Special Forces

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 12:33:16 -0800

Hey, Hey, Hey, Eric!

California isn't just California.  Yeah, sure it votes Democratic every
time, but not by 100% -- more like 60%, and the rest of us, we 40% number
more than most of the rest of the states in the Union. That ought to count
for something.   Besides that, we 40% represent 100% of those willing to
fight in California; so in the anarchic scenario you and Mike are
discussing, we are sure to quickly take control of California and send all
the Leftists further West - unless you want them in that "Conservative"
State you live in.

Lawrence

San Jacinto,

California (Yeah, it's a Leftist state, but at least it ain't got no fellah
named Hillary as Senator)