[lit-ideas] Re: Al Quaeda and Suitcase Nukes

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 17:36:30 -0600

All right! If the bomb lands in 38104, I'm done for, but who the hell cares about a bunch of liberals, hippies, gays and blacks -- 38117 is where they want to hit, all the rich fucks -- and guess what, I come out smelling like a baby. Aim carefully, whoever.

Mike Geary
Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Yost" <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>