[lit-ideas] Re: A political thought (continued)

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 19:12:40 +0100

>>"A state that
>> declines to be linked either to a religion or to an
>> ideology

Indeed. What would be the example of such a state,
anyway ?

*An* example is France. You will of course reply, Omar, that France has not
declined to be linked to secularism.  And there we have the problem Aron
should have foreseen. But that some people will quibble whatever is said is
not really his problem.

Judy Evans
jaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx