[Linux-Discussion] apache and frontpage?

  • From: John Madden <jmadden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 10:26:37 -0500

Has anyone heard of anyone ever getting frontpage extensions to work with
apache?

Unfortunately, we have hordes of lusers who insist on using frontpage, and
since I insist on not doing NT/2000, I have to get this s**t to work under
linux/apache.  The problem, really, is that even after folloing all of the
howto's and docs, nothing ever works.  I even installed M$'s default
pre-compiled apache binary, without getting any closer to success.

So if anyone out there has any ideas, I'd really like to hear em.

Thanks,
  John

--
John Madden