[linux-cirrus] Re: new Cirrus Logic Linux release

  • From: Brian Austin <brian.austin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-cirrus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 05:40:29 -0500

Since you like to post emails about this communication process I will do the
same.

Brian > I am going to talk to management again about some sort of compensation
> for you, because I believe that you deserve it, and it helps us
greatly.

Lennert - That would be very nice.

If you see the part about "again ask for some sort".

You use the word polite as if you want people to know you were.
Why would you need to do that?  Is it not the assumption that you would always
be polite?

Anyway,  you were never promised commpensation, I told you I would champion the
idea to management, and they did not want to do so.
After that you just became rude.

you freakin posted a COMPLETE email from one person to another about a possible
business transaction to a public user forum.
And you titled it LOVE LETTERS FROM CIRRUS.

Dude, you are not a nice person and you certainly shot yourself in the foot
with that.  Nobody here will ever consider working with you or paying you for
that matter.

So keep on working on our chip port. You do a great job. I'm sure that looks
good on your resume and helps you to earn income.

Brian Austin

P.S.  Maybe certain sections of this email will end up in some OSS Zealots
speech as before.
I really dont care.  They can take that part too :-)  Since you insist on
creating bad PR for the
chip that you maintain.  Damn that's funny!

I will not bother with this anymore.  I do not have to time.